Sunday Service Rego
By registering for the above church service, you agree to and are aware of the following:
Heritage of Faith Church is compliant to the industry COVID Safe Plan for Places of Worship.
As per Government Guidelines, we need to make you aware of the following:
- If you are displaying signs of COVID-19, you MUST NOT attend church.
- If you have visited a designated Government ‘Hot Spot’ in the last 14 days, you must not attend church.
- Social distancing is practised throughout the venue at all times.
- We encourage strict hygiene practises including frequent washing of hands.
- If you are not a regular attendee at Heritage of Faith, you will be asked to supply your contact details for the purposes of ‘Contact Tracing’
- Only people of the same household and family will be able to sit together in the main service.
We ask that you work with us to observe the government guidelines that we have to conform to.
Thank You in advance for your co-operation.
Other Important Info you need to know regarding registration
- Registration for each service WILL STILL BE NECESSARY each week for us to be able to follow the social distancing & contact tracing guidelines set out by the Government
- We will have limits on the number of people that can attend the main church service. We can seat 150 people in the main auditorium while observing social distancing. This is the amount of people who will be able to register each service.
- Heritage Kids program can take an additional 22 children.
- Impact Youth – can take an additional 10 kids for the weeks that this is on, where they will need to be registered for Impact Youth otherwise they will need to be registered in the main auditorium.
- You will need to register EVERY person who is attending the church. Register yourself and each member of your household that will be attending with you, including your kids.
- If you arrive without registration, we will be asking you to please wait till the service has started before we can let additional people in. This will be totally dependent on number of people already arrived.
- If you have registered, PLEASE BE ON TIME. If you don’t arrive by 9.30am your seat may be given away to someone else waiting.
- If you know someone who doesn’t have internet or email, and who regularly comes to the church, we encourage you to contact them to help register them.
- Please DO NOT register a space for anyone that you are not 100% sure is coming.
- Unfortunately, once we reach capacity we cannot take any more people.
- If you know that you WILL NOT be able to attend and you have already registered, please contact the office or email [email protected] to cancel your spaces so that we can give them to someone else.
- If you are rostered on for volunteering for a specific service, you will be automatically registered, however any other family members will not be, so please make sure that they register.
Updated: Sunday 31st January 2021